Hello, I have a bug to report. I can make the issue if it’s not already made.
I have a pretty long grocery list with a lot of items. When I have to get groceries, I turn the Show Done Tasks filter and mark undone all that it’s needed. However, I noticed that when I’m finished and turn off Show Done Tasks to have the shopping list ready (filter conditions change) and my list is now a lot shorter (because it’s only displaying what I don’t have marked as done), the number of pages obviously changes, but the frontend stays in the same page. Refreshing doesn’t work because the URL
page query parameter persists. It is reproducible on try. Thanks!
How to reproduce:
- Create a project.
- Fill it with more than 50 tasks (so it wraps to a new page).
- Mark some tasks as done (at least so that less than 50 undone tasks remain).
- Check the filter option Show Done Tasks
- Go to the next page.
- Uncheck the filter option Show Done Tasks (or press Clear Filters)
- All the not done tasks go back to the first page but the frontend stays in the second page with no tasks and no apparent way out. Workarounds are turn back on the previous filter, delete the
pagequery parameter from the URL or switch projects back and forth.