- See completed tasks when filtering “show completed tasks”.
- Comments when a repeatable task is completed are not persisted to the next “generation” of task.
- Description of tasks are persisted, but
* [ ]subtasks state in the description is not persisted to the next generation of task.
- Able to use filters to easily see what I did today already and what I don’t need to do until tomorrow.
- Filter A: Show only tasks due today or starting today should make it so when I check a daily off, it is hidden from the list view.
- Filter B: I can see all prior tasks and easily reference days where I did or did not complete the task. (might be user error but hard to figure out what I successfully did yesterday, or a week ago, vs what is needed to do tomorrow)
- When filtering “show completed tasks”, repeatable tasks are not shown
- When a task is completed, the task that is due the next day has the same comments.
- When a task is completed, the task that is due the next day has the same subtask state. (ie
- Either not working or hard to figure out how to see what daily tasks were or were not completed on a given day.
If theres a way to query the API ti get this, that would work in the short term for me.
- Habit Tracker/builder
- Daily chore completion