Any plan to set reminder api for telegram or so?

The vikunja is really a good project for me. But for some reasons, I rarely use email in life.

I wonder if I can send notification through telegram. And I don’t get any idea how to do that.

I sincerely hope there will be a reminder api for notification in the future.

Thank you for your effort in open source.

1 Like

And I am sorry if there is already a plan in the roadmap, I visit the site and the web is blank on my pc. I don’t know why

There’s webhooks that come up every now and then, Ideally Vikunja would support apprise with that.

I don’t see telegram support being added to Vikunja itself any time soon because of the overhead that brings with it in terms of user management (it would require Vikunja to save and manage the user’s phone numbers etc).

1 Like

Does that mean discord notifications will be an option in the future ?

If you’re willing to tinker a bit, yes.

1 Like

Are webhooks still on the roadmap? I’m sure you’re busy as all get out with all the things you’re working on but I’m a huge fan of automating my tasks. :pray:

Yup, still on the roadmap. And you guessed correctly, I have too much things to doleft and right at the moment :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I do appreciate that hard work. Running it on one of my servers, and it’s an excellent tool. Just needs a couple more things to replace all the normal task stuff I have running on my end.