Auto Reminder setting

Hey,
is there a possibility to automatically get reminded at every due time? Or do I always have to set the reminder manually?
Looking forward to the webhook implementation :slight_smile:
Regards

You always need to set the reminder to get reminded. There’s been discussion about automatically adding a reminder when setting a due date, maybe it’s time to bring that back up.

2 Likes

I would definitely like to see an auto reminder based on the due date and time. To go one step further, if this could be a project setting that would be great!

Alternatively, perhaps it could be a quick add magic thing? Todoist uses ! to set reminder. I tried the todoist quick add mode and doing this with !3h seemed to set the priority.

Amazing work overall! The overdue email is great but its annoying to have to click remind on every task creation.

By auto reminder you mean automatically adding a reminder to a task when you create it?

I would also love a way to set the default reminder on due date, similar to how Tasks.org does it.

Is that a tasks.org feature?

Yes in tasks.org you can set task defaults for reminders, priorities, tags, recurrences, etc. E. g. you can set the default reminder to “When due”.