Hi! I’m trying to make use of the Unsplash background image feature. Everything’s fine until the end – I can select a background option from the List properties, see default Unsplash images, search and see results for images. But when I select an Unsplash image to use, I get the following toast message and the UI stays parked on the gallery of images:
Request failed with status code 500
Internal Server Error
Here’s an screenshot:
Some information about what I’m using:
- Frontend Version: 0.19.1
- API Version: v0.19.2
- installed on Unraid using the Community Applications with the following extra environment variables:
- VIKUNJA_BACKGROUNDS_ENABLED = true
- VIKUNJA_BACKGROUNDS_PROVIDERS_UNSPLASH_ENABLED = true
- VIKUNJA_BACKGROUNDS_PROVIDERS_UNSPLASH_ACCESSTOKEN = my Unsplash application Access Key. The sample config.yml file reads “accesstoken” on line 266, which I assume is the same as “Access Key” in my Unsplash application
- VIKUNJA_BACKGROUNDS_PROVIDERS_UNSPLASH_APPLICATIONID = my application id taken from the URL, as instructed in the sample config.yml file (line 270).
I’m not sure what I might have missed. I’m so close, seeing and searching Unsplash within Vikunja. I just need that final selection to work.
I wish I could supply some logs, but I’m not sure which ones or where I would find them. If anyone has an idea to try to get me that last piece home, or how I can provide some more useful information, please let me know.