More "Team" / project features

Hi, thanks for the suggestions!

This is actually planned and in the backlog.

I’ve just added that to the backlog.

The tricky part about this is how to configure the kanban board for the namespace only? Since the kanban boards are usually configured per list, I feel like it would create a mess if we’d only show all the buckets from all the lists in one giant namespace kanban board. You’d kinda loose the additional overview you’d get through a single board.

I think to do this properly, we’d need to restrict the kanban boards for lists or sync them between the individual lists.

It is already possible to get offline notifications in in Chrome 86+ if you enable the “Experimental web features Flag”. This is more a feature for phones running chrome, but it also works on desktop. The usual notifications are currently not implemented though.

That sounds like a great addition, I’ve added it to the backlog.

I plan on making this a separate plugin once we got the plugin interface. That won’t happen in the near future though.
Time tracking is a huge topic and I think there’s a lot of effort involved to get it right. Therefore, I’d rather make that a separate plugin, also because not everyone would need it.

The backlog is public by the way.

1 Like