Check / Uncheck boxes in a list

Hello !

I’ve been recommended Vikunja a lot lately, so I decided to give it a spin.
Well, that’s a huge success. I really love it and I think I’ll be using it a lot :slight_smile:

But there’s one thing that bothers me (and my partner).

I’ve made a grocery list (which actually is a task list, but with things I need to buy).

When I got the item I want, I check the box of course. But the next week, I go back to that list and every item is hidden in the “done” category. So I have to go to the kanban tab, select the “task”, click “mark as undone”, step back, click another taks, click “mark as undone”, step back again.
This is exhausting.

Isn’t there a possibility to leave the tasks in the list as striked, and just uncheck the boxes I need when I review my list ?

I’m sorry if this is unclear, english’s not my main language. So here’s a little video

Hi!

Glad you seenm to like it! (So far)

When you click on the “Filters” button, there’s an option to show done tasks. That show all done tasks strike through, the same way they appear when marked as done.

Hope that helps!

How did you manage to get that dark theme? I’m assuming that’s a browser extension?

Oh and btw there’s a french version of the UI which you can enable in the user settings (top right).

1 Like

When you click on the “Filters” button, there’s an option to show done tasks

Damn, I feel dumb right now. Looked everywhere but there :')

Thank you so much for helping, that is EXACTLY what I needed !

The dark theme is indeed a browser config on mobile / extension on desktop.

And thanks for the language tip, but I like my UI in english :slight_smile:

Cheers, thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like