Shell for docker image

I am using vikunja with dokploy.

Dokploy has an option to log into a container by bash or shell.

With vikunja this is not possible:

OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: unable to start container process: exec: “sh”: executable file not found in $PATH

I guess vikunja has a very minimal container, what is a great. But would it possible to make sh available?

This would be useful to use the vikunja cli command.

Of course I know the docker exec command, but the dokploy terminal is much more comfortable.

Ultimately, though, it’s just a convenience feature. If it’s too much trouble or has other drawbacks, you can do without it.

Any way to reconfigure that thing to use “/bin/bash” instead of “'/bin/sh”?
If no - the problem is on their side.

Vikunja only contains the Vikunja binary, nothing else. We’re doing this to avoid shipping a separate OS, which we would do if not using the `scratch` docker image.

Does Dokploy offer a way to set the command that gets executed, or only a shell?

Does Dokploy offer a way to set the command that gets executed, or only a shell?

The function is called “Docker Terminal”. It only offers a shell (Bash or /bin/sh is written).

Vikunja only contains the Vikunja binary, nothing else. We’re doing this to avoid shipping a separate OS, which we would do if not using the `scratch` docker image.

I understand this point. Feel free to close the feature request if it makes the container large.