Problem with notification

Hi, Vikunja looks like a cool app, I just have a problem with the notification. I have checked the boxes in the settings Send me a summary of my undone overdue tasks every day and send me reminders for homework via email. But nothing arrives to my email, even in the web app when I set a reminder, no reminder shows up in the notification icon. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong anymore, has anyone had a problem with this too? I installed the instance via Cloudron. I apologize if this issue has already been addressed here.Thank you very much for any advice

Can you check if sending email works at all?

There is a trsmail command for that: CLI | Vikunja

Thank you for your reply. I tried a test email in the Cloudron web interface. It sent without any problems, but in the logs I have this.

2022-10-21T11:34:00.029504886Z: ERROR ▶ [DATABASE] 29d [redis_cacher] decode failed: gob: wrong type (models.RelatedTaskMap) for received field .RelatedTasks
Oct 21 13:34:00 2022-10-21T11:34:00.030117321Z: ERROR ▶ [DATABASE] 29e [redis_cacher] decode failed: gob: wrong type (models.RelatedTaskMap) for received field .RelatedTasks
Oct 21 13:34:00 2022-10-21T11:34:00.051053155Z: ERROR ▶ [DATABASE] 2bb [redis_cacher] decode failed: gob: wrong type (models.RelatedTaskMap) for received field .RelatedTasks

Did you configure a time zone for your user? (In the user settings)

Yes, I have the time zone configured.

So the problem was probably on Cloudron’s side, solved by an update. Sorry for the unnecessary question. Everything is fine now.

1 Like