Can't duplicate the projects

Hello dear community,

I am not sure if it is a bug or if I have configured something wrong. But all other functions are running and the connection to the database is successful.

There are no special characters in the lists.

The error in the docker log of the api container looks like this:
2021-05-20T21:24:22.274499525Z: ERROR :arrow_forward: handler/ReadAllWeb 3bf9 Error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)’ at line 1

The browser gives the following error:
“Request failed with status code 500 Internal Server Error”.

Does anyone have an idea what could help with this?

• TecEgg

Hi Tecc,

That looks like a bug. What database are you using? What version are you running? How are you hosting it?
I can 't reproduce this on try so this is kinda interesting. EDIT: It is reproducable on try, not sure why it did not work the first time.

The error message indicates the list got duplicated but failed when refreshing the menu list.

EDIT: Since this seems to be an sql error, could you enable database logging and send me the query which is causing the issue?

Should be fixed in 88b9ea6a96 - CI is currently building a new unstable release with a fix.

1 Like

Just discovered another issue which duplicating lists - fixed in 3f6d85497f. And it looks like these issues only happen in mysql and postgres, not with sqlite. That would explain why I couldn’t reproduce them locally with sqlite in my dev environment.

1 Like