Export data didin't work

@kolaente Either with the vikunja restore you need a config file
CRITICAL :arrow_forward: cmd/func10 091 dump does not contain a config file

Fix in 8bf2254f4b - same procedure as last time, please test with the next unstable build once the CI released it.

WARNING :arrow_forward: dump/restoreConfig 091 No config file found, not restoring one.
WARNING :arrow_forward: dump/restoreConfig 092 You’ll likely have had Vikunja configured through environment variables.
WARNING :arrow_forward: dump/restoreConfig 093 Please make sure the following settings are properly configured in your instance:
VIKUNJA_SERVICE_ROOTPATH=/app/vikunja/
WARNING :arrow_forward: dump/restoreConfig 094 Make sure your current config matches the following env variables, confirm by pressing enter when done.
WARNING :arrow_forward: dump/restoreConfig 095 If your config does not match, you’ll have to make the changes and restart the restoring process afterwards.

What is the problem with it?

Well, I use the restore command, doesn’t work and it returns this logs. Again, seems like a config file problem.

The logs say “Make sure your current config matches the following env variables, confirm by pressing enter when done.

Did you do that?

and

Thanks.

Does it work now? I’m not sure I understand you. What did you do?

I created an empty folder in my host called config.yml and then runned the docker with the /app/vikunja/config.yml directly to this folder. The restore is working now.